Gold Member Since 2004
Audited Supplier
Jiangsu JWC Machinery Co., Ltd.

Breast Pad Machine, Semi Servo Breast Pad Equipment, Pad Machineryp manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Semi Servo Breast Pad Machine, Full Servo Quick-Easy Package Sanitary Napkin Pad Machine (JWC-KBD-SV), Supply of Equipment Full Servo Elastic Waistband Baby Diaper Machine in China and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product breast pad machine Semi Servo Breast Pad Machine

Semi Servo Breast Pad Machine

FOB Price: US $1,200,000 / Roll
Min. Order: 1 Set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Set US $1,200,000/ Roll
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 30 Sets/Year
Transport Package: Wooden Box
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: JWC-RD600
  • Sheet Former Type: Laminated PVC
  • Automation: Semi-Automatic
  • Customized: Customized
  • Model: Jwc-Rd600
  • Trademark: JWC
  • Origin: China, Jiangsu, Jinhu
  • Type: Special Paper
  • Paper Thickness: Thin Paper
  • Certification: CE
  • Condition: New
  • Designed Speed: 150m/Min
  • Specification: CE
Product Description
Functions of the main machine:
1. It can produce breast pads according to customers' products structure.
Breast pad structure:
Including fluff core wrapped by tissue paper supplying units, SAP supplying devices, fluff core pressing unit, fluff core round cut, release paper, side seal, forming cut, middle seal, side seal, DOT cut, final cut.

2. One set High Speed Crusher: Adopts saw blade can crush all kinds of fluff pulp 450kgs/hour.

3. Fluff Pulp Drum-type Forming Equipment

4. Servo controls the conveying system to make the size changing more convenient. When change the size of the products, no need to change any driven parts, just change the technical parameters on the touch screen and change cutter system.

5. Mitsubishi PLC +touching screen + frequency regulator control system+ servo control system;

6. The machine equipped with 5 sets web guiders. For top sheet nonwoven, back sheet film, packing film, upper and bottom tissue paper.

7.5 sets of automatic materials adopt frequency converter controlling system. Auto unwinding, auto material tension controlling, automatic splicing; Automatic rectification and auto reject wasted products. Auto wastes collection devices. (top sheet nonwoven, back sheet, packing film, upper and bottom tissue)

8. Except glue, elastic ribbon and fluff pulp, all the other raw materials have auto checking when any of the raw materials lacking or breaking off, the machine can be shut off automatically at the shortest time to decrease the defective

9. SAP dosing system set up on the ground, SAP feeding quantity controlled by servo system

10. Machine adopts synchronous belt combine with synchronous wheel, 16 servo motors, and differential mechanism driving system.

11. Machine can be controlled remotely, timely monitoring machine working programs, and can remote maintenance and solve programs problem

12. Waste raw materials collection unit, all the wastage raw materials can be transferred easily.

13. Machine equips safety doors

:
Main Technical Parameters:

1. Model: JWC-RD600
2. Designed speed: 150 M/Min
3. Practical speed: 500-600 pieces/min
4. Installed capacity: 170KW (380V 50Hz)
5. Practical capacity: 140KW (380V 50Hz) Breaker Capacity: (400A )
6. Electric wire: 3× 70 mm2+1× 25 mm2+1× 16 mm2
7. Machine size: 21× 6× 3 M(L× W× H)
8. Working space: 25× 10× 4M (L× W× H)
9. Machine weight: About 30T
10. Product size: Dia 130mm or 110mm

Payment term:

Machinery:
The Buyer shall pay the Seller 30% of the total contact amount by TT payment within 14 days from the date the contract is signed. The machine shall be loaded within 3 working days after the Seller receives the rest 70% by TT or by LC payment before shipping.
modelJWC-RD600
designed speed150m/min
practical speed500-600 pieces/min
installed capacity170kw(380v 50hz)
practical capacity140kw(380v 50hz) breaker capacity:400A
electric wire3*70mm2+1*25mm2+1*16mm2
machine size21*6*3m
working size25*10*4m
 machine weightabout 30T 
product size dia 130mm or 110mm
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Vivian Wang
*From:
To: Ms. Vivian Wang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now