Sanitary Napkin Machine with Quick-Easy Package
|FOB Price:||US $8,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $8,000,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||25 Sets|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box or Other|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- sanitary napkin machine
- 47 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: JWC-KBD
- Process: Pulping Machine
- Type: Laminating Machine
- Certification: CE
- Specification: ISO9001 CE
- HS Code: 84418090
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Usage: Household Paper Machine
- Computerized: Yes
- Trademark: JWC
- Origin: China
2. Many specifications of fluff pulpdrum formation. It can produce both fluff pulp and ultra-thin type sanitary napkins.
3. Constant tension controlling, roller center unwinding
4. SAP Feeding in fixed amount
5. High speed automatic changing rollers by connecting raw materials.
6. Air operated axis makes feeding easy.
7. Auto-rejecting wasting products.
8. Automatic web-guider. Warning for material broken
9.90 degree indexing or straight indexing
10. Crosswise three folding
11. Quick-easy inner packing type
12. Side waste material staving system
13. Touchable screen controlling platform, to provide the service in the man-machine interface.
14. Safeguard doors
Main Technical Parameters
1. Designed speed: 200/min
2. Running speed: 800PCS/min (product size 225mm)
3. Qualified rate: 98%(based on 7.5 hours, rate of qualified amount and total amount, e× Cluding caused by glue applicators failure)
4. Efficiency: ≥ 90%( based on 7.5 hours, practical productivity and theory productivity)
5. Installation Power: 300KW
6. Practical capacity: 240kw (including glue applicators, single drum formation) Breaker: 400A
7. Electricity: 3 phases 4 lines 380V, 50Hz
8. The lowest air pressure: 6 kg/cm2
9. Total weight: About 60000 kg
10. Noise: < 80dB (A)
11. Main machine overall dimensions: (25x2x2.5)M (LxWxH)
12. Working space: (30x9x3.5)M (LxWxH)
13. Container: 3x40HQ
1. Dust collect and low noise pipe system
2. Attached use hot melt applicators of Nordson or ITW, which made in USA.
3. Three -pieces type or leak cuff type sanitary napkins can be produced by adding some extra units.
4. Visual inspection unit.